Sony MZ-R900 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony MZ-R900 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony MZ-R900

Sony MZ-R900

“Fantastic sound quality and easy to use controls....”

Written on: 16/01/2008 by bgfhdhdh (1 review written)

Fantastic sound quality and easy to use controls. Absolutely nothing, could do with better headphones though. I would recommend this player to anyone. Fantastic little player… Read Full Review

Sony MZ-R900

“There is so much good stuff to say about this Minidisc...”

Written on: 20/11/2001 by The Stein. (1 review written)

There is so much good stuff to say about this Minidisc Recorder that I will get the 2 bad points out the way first.
The major problem, which is an absolute disgrace, is the headphones that come with it. For Sony's top of the range MD recorder one expects good head phone at least, nothing ridiculous but what I got was cheap plastic rubbish. I am not a sound expert by any means, just the opposite, but even I felt that these were tinny, it was like listening to music through a 100 year old record… Read Full Review

8624_Admiral Hoonage.'s Response to The Stein.'s Review

Written on: 05/01/2002

Hmm... most audio fanatics would kill to have a working 100 year old record player..!
<br>I agree with the headphone thing, I have almost come to expect poor 'phones with decent products, so I now budget for them whenever I buy a new player... Sony could have at least chucked in their nice new silicone 'canal phones'...
<br>The player is very good though, its just the trivial stuff that is particularly annoying, but no matter.

Tomazx1912's Response to The Stein.'s Review

Written on: 17/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I have just purchased one of e-bay the sound quality is superb and as the review said it looks great. and at &pound;20 what a bargain I have listened to mp3s but the sound on this is far superior Regards T A Thomasd

Shamzz's Response to The Stein.'s Review

Written on: 31/10/2004

I recently purchased this md player but I can't seem to work it! even thought it came with instructions i'm still trying to figure it out. The recording is really confusing ahout the whole record before or after a song blah blah...
<br>I don't know much about this md player but was wondering if someone can tell me if this md player is able to record songs from the computer? or wherther it comes with any software like other md players?
I know that it's a great player, it's going to take me a while to get the hang of it...oh yah and does anyone know any sites where i can get more info on it?

Blair Pincock.'s Response to The Stein.'s Review

Written on: 10/03/2003

Hey there I got online today to actually see if I could find this individual Mini-Disc player. I was totally amazed to see this site but I have one Question... Where can I buy one? This is the exact model I wanted but I am Having a hard time locating one for a good price. Can someone please let me know if there is one out there that I can buy. My Email is FCJammer@juno.com

16528_Chromate.'s Response to The Stein.'s Review

Written on: 20/03/2002

God I love this thing, but completely agree with the ear phone thing. The ones that come with it are RUBBISH. The sound improves ten fold with a decent set of headphones.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib