Numatic Henry HVY200 Reviews

• Service & Support

Numatic Henry HVY200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Numatic Henry HVY200

Numatic Henry HVY200

“The henry and hetty models are identical apart from...”

Written on: 02/10/2010 by bonzobanana (9 reviews written)

The henry and hetty models are identical apart from colour and eyelashes!

Its actually the hetty model I've used but its exactly the same as henry.

Henry is a design classic, with its friendly face, extremely robust design and renowned reliability its hard to criticise. Where ever you work if you see professional cleaners come in 99% of the time they are using henry cleaners. If its good for commercial use is it good for you?

The answer is yes and no I think. For a start the basic… Read Full Review

Numatic Henry HVY200

“We had a Numatic 'Henry' years ago and it gave...”

Written on: 11/07/2009

We had a Numatic 'Henry' years ago and it gave sterling service, but when it came to replacement time, we were tempted by the uprights, with their fancy, multi-coloured plastics and promises to do wonders with our cat hairs. We tried all the famous names and found them over priced, noisy, clumsy, poorly made rubbish. So now we have another Henry,and, praise be, it does exactly what it says on the tin!, purely and simply it quietly picks up all the dirt off your carpets and rugs!, what more… Read Full Review

Catbells's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2010

I found this review helpful because it was entertaining to read and encouraged me to believe that it's great for general use. What more could I want? -- one that picks up hairs as well as dirt.

Numatic Henry HVY200

“I've owned my Henry for 18 years and he's still...”

Written on: 19/02/2008

I've owned my Henry for 18 years and he's still running as perfectly as the day I got him. What more can I say? If you want commercial reliability, quality and power then Henry is for you. He's been around since 1981 now and has a well proven reputation in the cleaning industry. Although many are now in use in homes across the uk, Henry was always designed and intended to be a durable commercial vacuum being used for hours everyday in offices, schools, shops etc. Even if Henry isn't for you… Read Full Review