Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry Reviews

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry

“I think this is best served at room temperature (with...”

Written on: 22/12/2010

I think this is best served at room temperature (with good company). It allows you to experience the full bouquet; a rich, stimulating olfactory experience that goes to your head and lets you down slowly on your feet. Leaves a nice tingle on the taste buds. I am impressed at the smoothness that was achieved with such rich properties... I will certainly share this again… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2012

i have a couple bottles 30 years old. does sherry go bad^

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry

“Besides that Frasier and Niles Crane from Seattle love...”

Written on: 21/01/2010

Besides that Frasier and Niles Crane from Seattle love this beverage, it is for a reason the most sold Sherry worldwide. While todays hipper crowd prefers it chilled, it actually is best consumed at room temperature.

This is by far my favorite alcoholic drink and it's fantastic in combination with some blue or other strong cheeses.

Unfortunately over here on mainland Europe it is rather pricey and I'm yet to find Harvey's Reserve Cream Sherry (30 years old), which for some unknown reason… Read Full Review

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry

“Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry, is smooth and relaxing...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry, is smooth and relaxing unlike some wines, and sherry's

I love Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry's smooth relaxing feeling, Harveys is my favorite Alcoholic Beverage… Read Full Review

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry

“I think one of my favorite restaurants serves a dollup...”

Written on: 16/01/2008

I think one of my favorite restaurants serves a dollup of Harvey's bristol cream with it's traditional clam chowder. Next time I go to Salty's at Redondo(just 25 miles South of Seattle) I will ask if it is Harvey's… Read Full Review

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry

“I always heard of sherry. It seems to be in every...”

Written on: 26/04/2005 by Saurkraut (2 reviews written)

I always heard of sherry. It seems to be in every gothic novel, and anything that was written in the 1800s seems to have a mandatory scene of people sitting around in drawing rooms, being served sherry in crystal goblets. So when a friend suggested I try Harvey's Bristol Cream, I was intrigued enough to try it.

The first sip was overpowering. I took too much at one time, when I should have taken a tiny little taste. My immediate reaction was that it was like Manieshevitz (I don't know if I… Read Full Review