National Geographic Reviews

National Geographic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for National Geographic

National Geographic
National Geographic

“National Geographic has great articles and pictures of...”

Written on: 15/12/2007 by souhradat (1 review written)

National Geographic has great articles and pictures of the world as it should be and should stay. The only magazine that gets my money every year. Worth every penny… Read Full Review

“I have to admit that I have never actually parted with...”

Written on: 25/11/2005 by cloud9 (31 reviews written)

I have to admit that I have never actually parted with money to buy a copy of National Geographic. I am a big nature and animal lover, and I like to travel too, but I still refuse to pay the high cover price for a magazine that, although contains some remarkable photography and the occassional interesting article, on the whole it is pretty tedious reading. It fills the time whilst sitting in the dentists waiting room though… Read Full Review