Lancôme Poême Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Lancôme Poême - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lancôme Poême

Lancôme Poême

“I adore this perfume and often get comments when I...”

Written on: 27/03/2011

I adore this perfume and often get comments when I wear it. However, over the years, I've found that it doesn't seem to last as long (maybe my sense of smell is deteriorating)!
It is rather pricey, but I recommend it to older women like myself, who want a heavier scent. It is especially appropriate for evening wear.

Lancôme Poême

“Lanc me created Po me in 1995 as a symphony that...”

Written on: 13/12/2005 by missardee1 (22 reviews written)

Lanc me created Po me in 1995 as a symphony that needed no words, and it is still one of those distinctive fragrances that once smelt is never forgotten. Probably due to the unresolved chord of Himalayan poppy that chimes on into infinity almost. That can be a downside if your mood is quiet and soft but I have found the sweetness works well with my body chemistry. Because Po me is a floral bouquet, notes of Mimosa, White Flowers, (Datura) & Rose, work together harmoniously..almost continually… Read Full Review