Nextbase SDV185-S Reviews

• Battery Life

Nextbase SDV185-S - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nextbase SDV185-S

Nextbase SDV185-S

“I bought the Nextbase SDV185-S for my road trip from...”

Written on: 15/05/2008 by soccer mom (1 review written)

I bought the Nextbase SDV185-S for my road trip from Houston to LA. My kids love it!
I bought an Audiovox portable DVD player but the quality is horrible, so I returned it. I pay a little bit more for this Nextbase 8.5" player and I bought the arm to mount the player in the middle of the back seat. The arm is very easy to install even though I know nothing about car or electronics. Overall, the player is a bit pricey but I got my money worth… Read Full Review

Nextbase SDV185-S

“It has the image quality needed. I dont know where to...”

Written on: 30/12/2007

It has the image quality needed. I dont know where to buy its wireless earphone… Read Full Review

Nextbase SDV185-S

“I love this brand. I have had a Nextbase dvd player...”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by akltaco (1 review written)

I love this brand. I have had a Nextbase dvd player for almost a year now. I first found them at a local fair. They are so much better than the cheap ones you can buy at the electronics store. I love the fact that Nextbase dvd players can be put into the car. It's a bit more expensive, but well worth the money that i spent… Read Full Review

Nextbase SDV185-S

“I bought the Nextbase SDV185-SD portable DVD player,...”

Written on: 30/05/2006 by Akitilana (1 review written)

I bought the Nextbase SDV185-SD portable DVD player, which has a 1.1 USB reader, and it is also DIVX compatible.

All in all it is a great DVD player at an affordable price! I paid 296 Euros for it… Read Full Review

Nextbase SDV185-S

“The Nextbase SDV185-S portable DVD player is simply an...”

Written on: 09/12/2005 by bin182 (4 reviews written)

The Nextbase SDV185-S portable DVD player is simply an awesome bit if kit!
When I first fired up my Nextbase SDV185-S I could not believe the huge viewing angle or quality of the screen.

The DVD just slots into the side of the player and is spat back out when it's done, which is cool.

I initially bought this for my son to use in the car on the back of the headrest for long journeys, but now I use it too for the morning commute with its battery.

I did also notice when I bought it that it… Read Full Review

Nextbase SDV185-S

“Just bought the Nextbase SDV185 prior to a long car...”

Written on: 21/09/2007 by samsit (1 review written)

Just bought the Nextbase SDV185 prior to a long car journey. Fab quality...as soon as you open the box, you feel a sense of relief that you bought the right one. Set it up and this is confirmed! I bought the infrared dual screen package package from in car DVD, and their service was great. Ordered the whole thing at 1pm and had it by 9.30am the next morning. Top marks to them. I'd recently borrowed a system from my friend and it was a nightmare. Cheap and nasty, poor sound and picture quality… Read Full Review

Nextbase SDV185-S

“I bought a twin Nextbase SDV185-s package for my kids...”

Written on: 16/12/2005 by weazlepeazle (1 review written)

I bought a twin Nextbase SDV185-s package for my kids in the car and they are simply awesome.
We never hear anything out of the children now on long journeys- plus I can use one system myself when I travel on the train.
I found it especially useful having a system where you can have the 2 kids watching 2 different movies when they wanted, as well as having the option to link them and watch the same thing.

Bulid quality is superb, better than the panasonic that I looked at in Dixons- plus my… Read Full Review

Nextbase SDV185-S

“The SDV185s is the latest system from Nextbase. It...”

Written on: 29/06/2005 by bin182 (4 reviews written)

The SDV185s is the latest system from Nextbase. It features a huge 8.5 inch screen, a battery which enables you to use the player anywhere.
It comes with a headrest carry case so you can easily stick it in the car and plug it into the 12V cigar lighter socket and it really keeps the kids quiet. I bought it from www.INCARDVD.UK.COM who were the cheapest and stock the whole range of accessories- including infra-red headphones - no wires!
A mains power lead, a car power lead, battery, remote… Read Full Review