Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle Reviews

Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle

Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle

“everyone on here having problmes because yall did not...”

Written on: 29/01/2011

everyone on here having problmes because yall did not program it after yall installed it, i have install this unit on a bunch of cars and if you program them it works better then any viper, valet, or hornet alarm, for the price. programming is easy it may seem hard but its easy. i can program car in 2 min. if you need help iam on facebook "Nell Customs" or email me at dnell35@mail.com… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2012

Hi I have the same alarm and I want to know how to program the alarm to the car. The instruction does not explain how to do it. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to program alarm to car. My email is www.redmonte10131 @ aol.com. Thank you

Matthewkellyedwards's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

i have one i need to install but came with no manual do you know where i can get one from

“I just had my Carvox King-Eagle installed on my 2002...”

Written on: 09/12/2010

I just had my Carvox King-Eagle installed on my 2002 Ford Mustang and was told by the installater that the alarm was different/crazy!!! I stayed up all night constantly turning off the alarm system every 30 minutes!!! Wow...is it anyway to stop the madness, is it a programming problem? Carvox really need to get more deatailed with their instructions, like maybe, including a troubleshooting chapter. I spent $89 on this thing and the most annoying thing is not being able to figure out how to make… Read Full Review

“I'm been using carvox CX-990 alarm for more than 2...”

Written on: 11/07/2009 by kevinlim78 (1 review written)

I'm been using carvox CX-990 alarm for more than 2 years. First time i install in my 1st car is on year 2006 but everything is ok. I install another 1 in my 2nd car but got problem once i switch on the alarm and after 3 minit the alarm will automatically make noise. I try to do it on difference way but the result still same… Read Full Review

“Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle is good for...”

Written on: 01/02/2009 by ayos (1 review written)

Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle is good for door lock. like the cheaper one but seems bad for remote starter. I can use the remote start but the crank doesn't stop. the system doesn't know that the engine already start… Read Full Review

“Don't buy this or any alarms from this maker, it does...”

Written on: 11/09/2008 by undertaker46 (1 review written)

Don't buy this or any alarms from this maker, it does not matter how cheap you can get the alarm for, it matters if it works. This is not the alarm for anyone… Read Full Review

“I got the same Carvox CX-990 but my problem is totally...”

Written on: 23/06/2008

I got the same Carvox CX-990 but my problem is totally diferent. My doors get locked while the car is running and the alarm goes off by itself... did i miss any wires to hook up?… Read Full Review

“The Carvox CX-990 car alarm is great but the remote...”

Written on: 04/12/2006 by ashliea2004 (1 review written)

The Carvox CX-990 car alarm is great but the remote starter dose not work… Read Full Review

306676_Me4Uforlif's Response to ashliea2004's Review

Written on: 23/08/2007

Just got unit installed today, everything works EXCEPT the remote starter.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I've been installing car alarms for 10 years and I...”

Written on: 14/07/2006 by gwgwife (1 review written)

I've been installing car alarms for 10 years and I can't seem to get the auto start to work with this Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle. The directions are wrong and I can't find a way to get in touch with the company. Does anyone have any suggestions?… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to gwgwife's Review

Written on: 04/08/2011

That's 2 celver by half and 2x2 clever 4 me. Thanks!

“I got a Carvox CX-990 (aka Radiostar King Eagle) 2...”

Written on: 09/12/2005 by viptime (1 review written)

I got a Carvox CX-990 (aka Radiostar King Eagle) 2 way lcd alarm 2 months ago. I got it installed and it was working fine. Now it got cold the remote starter will not start. It only starts when the engine is warm. What happens wile the engine is cold is: it will crank for a second and shutoff and siren goes off at that time.
I got the system on ebay and got it professionally installed all together $300+
I took it back to the shop they checked and rechecked all connections for 2 hours
I… Read Full Review

Johnovision's Response to viptime's Review

Written on: 17/11/2006

Hey. I just read your Carvox CX-990 aka Radiostar King Eagle car alarm review and became very sad. I've had the same system for one year. It hasn't been installed. It has been collecting dust in the box, and now, when I'm ready to put it in, I find this review, which makes me even more depressed. Anyway man, the review was helpful, but I still want to take my chance and install it, but if it messes up, which I expect it to, I'll just have to replace it.
<br>