Altec Lansing iPod Speaker/Docking System Reviews

From 1 review
  • Sound Quality

Summary

Compare ipod speaker reviews with Altec Lansing iPod Speaker/Docking System under Audio Shelf Systems Reviews by real consumers at Review Centre.
Altec Lansing iPod Speaker/Docking System - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Altec Lansing iPod Speaker/Docking System

Altec Lansing iPod Speaker/Docking System

“I have had a couple of ipod docking stations in the...”

Written on: 11/12/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I have had a couple of ipod docking stations in the past and have been dessapointed with them so far. So avoid further disappointment I decided I would read a few ipod speaker reviews. That when I came across the Altec Lansing Ipod Speakers.
I liked the look of them; they are compact, small, light and in my opinion pretty good value for money.
They can go quite load and even when turned up the sound quality is still pretty good.
I was quite impressed with these and would definitely recommend them… Read Full Review