Pure Evoke 1-XT Reviews

• Sound Quality

Pure Evoke 1-XT - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pure Evoke 1-XT

Pure Evoke 1-XT

“I think the Pure Evoke 1-XT is overpriced.... Unable...”

Written on: 10/06/2008 by Ynot6 (1 review written)

I think the Pure Evoke 1-XT is overpriced.... Unable to update software.. Out of date MP2 Codec, but that's the same for all DAB radios... Is there a future for this?… Read Full Review

Pure Evoke 1-XT

“I'm very happy and surprised on the quality of the...”

Written on: 08/06/2007 by mems1976 (2 reviews written)

I'm very happy and surprised on the quality of the Pure Evoke 1-XT. I didn't know much about Pure but I'm really happy that I bought one. The sound quality is crystal clear. Very user friendly virtually idiot proof. Its a joy to look at too. I must mention that I bought the item from a website called Rankhour Great customer service and easy website… Read Full Review

Pure Evoke 1-XT

“I have only owned the Pure Evoke 1XT DAB radio for 2...”

Written on: 18/02/2006 by tompetty (3 reviews written)

I have only owned the Pure Evoke 1XT DAB radio for 2 months. The sound quality is superb! I only use the DAB radio in the kitchen, and the fact that it only has mono sound makes no odds to me. I don't feel the need to buy the optional extra speaker to make it stereo sound because it's great as it is.

It's good to see a 2 year guarantee! This shows to me that the manufacturer has faith in their product… Read Full Review