Holts Tyreweld Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of design/construction?

Holts Tyreweld - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Holts Tyreweld

Holts Tyreweld
Holts Tyreweld

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have used this once on my own bike (Suzuki RF900)...”

Written on: 20/10/2008

I have used this once on my own bike (Suzuki RF900) when I picked up a nail in the rear 90 miles from home. It got me home ok with a pillion too and stayed up until I could get the tyre replaced.
Also used it for a biker who I saw had stopped by the roadside with a puncture. I found the nearest garage and bought a can, he had never heard of it before. I followed him to the tyre centre to make sure he arrived ok - he did but left a trail of tyre weld along the three miles he rode there as it was… Read Full Review

Tom H's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2008

Sounds like the puncture was too big - I think it says somehwere on the can about the maximum size of hole in the tyre.