Ricoh RR-10 Reviews

Media Gallery for Ricoh RR-10

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
☆☆☆☆☆

“I would not recommend buying the Ricoh Caplio RR10...”

Written on: 15/04/2003 by Kim Windsor. (1 review written)

I would not recommend buying the Ricoh Caplio RR10 because of poor service from Ricoh, short life-span of camera (mine is only 2 yrs old and already Ricoh wants $260 to fix it). Picture quality was quite good however bad points negate the good… Read Full Review

103011_Susan.'s Response to Kim Windsor.'s Review

Written on: 01/06/2003

I can only agree wholeheartedly with this review.
<br>I bought the RR10 in March 2003 and immediately took it overseas on my "big adventure" which is to last 8 months. I am bitterly disappointed with this camera. It has even more problems than this review has pointed out. The battery is a joke. Take 2 pics and it needs a recharge. Will not take pics without sunshine (i.e. strong light) - bit of a problem in countries that don't actually see much sun. Flash, when it does work, overexposes the pic. Super slow to change between modes,shots etc. Rang Ricoh in Australia who said that's as good as you can expect from an early model camera - it's 3 models old and they don't sell it anymore. Spoke to the camera shop where I bought it and was told to buy another camera and chalk this up to experience. All in all Ricoh is not a product I'd ever consider buying again. I already own an Olympus C3040 digital camera which I am very happy with.To my everlasting regret I chose not to take it on my trip because of its size. Now I have very few shots to show for the first 3 months of my trip. I've given up on the RR10 and posted it home to Australia.