My First Bed for Puppies & Kittens Reviews

My First Bed for Puppies & Kittens - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for My First Bed for Puppies & Kittens

My First Bed for Puppies & Kittens
My First Bed for Puppies & Kittens

“The My First Bed for Puppies & Kittens is a great pet...”

Written on: 11/10/2007 by puppy1 (1 review written)

The My First Bed for Puppies & Kittens is a great pet bed for puppies. My puppy Alex adores it… Read Full Review

“Give your puppy or kitten the best possible sleeping...”

Written on: 06/12/2005 by Riclen (7 reviews written)

Give your puppy or kitten the best possible sleeping environment with this beautifully made warm & cosy bed. The 'My First Bed' has a special pocket for the SnuggleSafe heatpad (included), a waterproof cushion base, a comfort ring for added support, a tick tock pocket to emulate mother's heartbeat (ticking clock not included). The 'My First Bed' has a removable washable cover made from high quality Sherpa fleece fabric.
Give your cherished new arrival the best possible sleeping environment. The… Read Full Review