Ukraine, Kiev, Kievlet.com Apartments Reviews

From 1 review

Ukraine, Kiev, Kievlet.com Apartments - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ukraine, Kiev, Kievlet.com Apartments

Ukraine, Kiev, Kievlet.com Apartments

“Recently my friend and I decided to visit the city of...”

Written on: 06/12/2005 by richwatson (4 reviews written)

Recently my friend and I decided to visit the city of Kiev in the Ukraine for a 10 day holiday. I booked flights with Expedia to fly from London Heathrow to Vienna, then onto Kiev, £144.00. I had booked an apartment with Kievlet.com at Apartment (104) 77, Building 10/2, Mechinikova Street, Kiev, Ukraine for 52 Euros per night.

Kievlet arranged an airport pick up by taxi costing 20 Euro. The only slight inconvenience was the driver spoke very little English.

Arriving at the apartment the… Read Full Review

Letik's Response to richwatson's Review

Written on: 23/02/2008

Don't draw attention to yourself as a foreigner. Don't speak English within earshot of strangers. Avoid apartments which are regularly let to wealthy foreigners, as they are on the local criminals' list of easy pickings. Do get a local person to buy things for you, to avoid the foreigner surcharge. I have been in Kiev a lot and I am constantly on my guard. People call me paranoid but I have never had a problem with security.