Matin Calin Eau de Toilette Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Matin Calin Eau de Toilette - Ask a question now

Matin Calin Eau de Toilette

“I am in-love again for the first time in a while...I...”

Written on: 26/06/2008 by CherokeeGirl (1 review written)

I am in-love again for the first time in a while...I mean - stop me in my tracks, Comptoir Sud Pacifique Matin Calin is so different...and yet so familiar. I bought it immediately and two spare bottles are ordered and on their way. I realize there are dupes out there, however, I am someone that likes the original of perfumes etc. If it is a copy of a Tiffany's bracelet - I don't wanna KNOW it is (get what I mean?). Anyway, wish it would stay on longer and provide a little scent trail but, I… Read Full Review

Matin Calin Eau de Toilette

“Comptoir Sud Pacifique Matin Calin smells so identical...”

Written on: 05/12/2005 by Erin D (73 reviews written)

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Matin Calin smells so identical to condensed milk that I would find it hard to believe there are even any other ingredients added to it. Nearly identical to but more expensive than Demeter's Condensed Milk, Matin Calin makes me think of a nursery, or of babysitting...it brings back memories of feeding my nieces and nephews when they were infants. Soft and cozy, very sweet. It isn't something I'd wear often, and I'm not even certain where I'd wear it; it isn't exactly… Read Full Review