Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum Reviews

From 1 review
  • Strength of Scent

Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum - Ask a question now

Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum

“Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum, Cherries! Then almonds?...”

Written on: 05/12/2005 by Erin D (73 reviews written)

Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum, Cherries! Then almonds? That initial burst of cherry should not make or break RL for those who are skeptical. I thought perhaps I had found a very pretty purely cherry fragrance, but then the drydown began. Cherry? Poof, gone. In its place was a lovely almond (which I think was the beginning of the loukoum) that dried down to a sweet, smoky powdered sugar scent. The next time I tried it I was prepared for the cherry burst and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The drydown… Read Full Review

Erin D's Response to Erin D's Review

Written on: 19/02/2006

It has been months since I wrote my review, and I have completely fallen for Rahat Loukoum. It has become a favourite and I would rate it over 10 in all areas now. Keiko Mecheri is fine, but nothing compares to Rahat.