WKD Irn Bru Reviews

WKD Irn Bru - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for WKD Irn Bru

WKD Irn Bru

“Great drink. Goes down easy. You swear there is no...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

Great drink. Goes down easy. You swear there is no alcohol in it. Best served cold however, if it's warm it can get you very messed up. None the less, great drink and very cheaps… Read Full Review

WKD Irn Bru

“I don't like drinking strong alcohol and I do want to...”

Written on: 18/07/2004 by Topper453 (1 review written)

I don't like drinking strong alcohol and I do want to get drunk I drunk 2 bottles of WKD Iron Bru and I was drunk or tipsy it was great and so cheap :o)… Read Full Review