Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants Reviews

Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants

☆☆☆☆☆
Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants

“My child rarely suffered from nappy rash and after...”

Written on: 16/03/2008

My child rarely suffered from nappy rash and after using the feel n learn pants for a day developed a very bad case of nappy rash which was extremely uncomfortable and painful… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants

“I work in childcare and have helped to toilet train...”

Written on: 22/01/2006 by sarah ferguson (1 review written)

I work in childcare and have helped to toilet train many children. I have found that Pampers'Feel 'n' Learn' pants are very ineffective. Whatever wetness is felt by the child appears too insufficient to cause any discomfort, therefore there is no incentive for the child to use the potty or toilet the next time they need to wee. Furthermore, the 'Feel 'n' Learn' pants are not much difference in size and bulk from a nappy, this can cause confusion for the child.
Finally, the pants are fairly… Read Full Review

Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants

“When I came to potty training my 2 year old girl I had...”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by cfpang91 (1 review written)

When I came to potty training my 2 year old girl I had many probems with getting her out of nappies and into pants. I heard about Pampers Fell 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants from a friend of mine but had never believed they worked. 4 years later and the same time came to potty train my second 2 year old girl. This time T was walking through Tesco to find a potty training pants with a differnets. They were also on offer.

They were called Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants.They come… Read Full Review

C5312's Response to 219266_cfpang91's Review

Written on: 07/01/2010

This review was very helpful and i'm going to try them on my 36month old child and see if they work better then Sainsburys little ones easy on pants (which are nappys but you pull them up or down like pants.
<br/>