Garmin Quest Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Garmin Quest - Ask a question now

Garmin Quest

“Garmin Quest is a great little thing! ”

Written on: 22/05/2009

Garmin Quest is a great little thing!
This is the first sat nav I've bought.
Brilliant and all I need.
Small, fits well on my bike… Read Full Review

Garmin Quest

“Can someone help I seem to have lost the voice...”

Written on: 06/02/2008 by r6gixahonda (1 review written)

Can someone help I seem to have lost the voice commands on my garmin quest version 9, I have turned the volume up.
Your help is appreciated.
Best regards.
A Forster… Read Full Review

Garmin Quest

“Overall, the Garmin Quest is an excellent unit. ”

Written on: 15/06/2007 by sjhartland (23 reviews written)

Overall, the Garmin Quest is an excellent unit.

I bought it to use both on my motorbike and in the car and as the Quest is waterproof it performs well in both scenarios. You need the optional RAM mount to use with a motorbike though. Also to hear the voice prompts on a bike you need an additional wiring kit.

The mapping is excellent, directions are announced clearly and you get plenty of notice of up-coming turns.

Entering and finding your destination on either the unit or the PC can… Read Full Review

Garmin Quest

“I've had Garmin Quest for about a year now (always...”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by blackb1ade (1 review written)

I've had Garmin Quest for about a year now (always wanted one..) I have to say I've only used it about 10 times but put it like this, I've thrown all my maps away. It's extremely good - I had to drive to the middle of nowhere (well, almost) last weekend with a mate in the car and he was gobsmacked at how well it picked the route and guided us right to the door. I've even used it on my motorcycle (twice - with RAM mount) and it was even more useful given that it's far harder to mapread on a… Read Full Review