Beeman SS1000 Reviews

Beeman SS1000
Beeman SS1000

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“With a little customizing of barrel and trigger it is...”

Written on: 31/10/2008

With a little customizing of barrel and trigger it is a pleasure to shoot. I do prefer using the heavier 22 cal. over the .117 cal. Good rifle, but to make great takes some modifications. The Beeman SS1000 is a pretty heavy rifle; the trigger is also quite heavy and has a long pull… Read Full Review

“I also purchased this rifle at big 5, on sale for...”

Written on: 30/08/2006 by abarclay (1 review written)

I also purchased this rifle at big 5, on sale for $149. Given what I've read, I assumed it would be very accurate and an excellent.
Indeed, it is accurate, but its next to impossible to pull the trigger, I actually find my forearm muscles twitching when pulling the trigger and that's no good.
So, I proceeded to take the gun apart in order to adjust the "two stage, adjustable trigger". Of course, as the first poster mentioned, this gun does NOT have the adjustable trigger.
This makes the gun… Read Full Review

Davidperez57's Response to abarclay's Review

Written on: 07/03/2007

You are absolutely right about the trigger. It is the worst I have ever used. Useless! I must have to apply at least 5 pounds of pressure to get it to fire. Horrible!!!!!!! Piece of junk!!