Nissan Micra 999cc Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Nissan Micra 999cc - Ask a question now

“I bought my Nissan Micra for less than £500 as a first...”

Written on: 30/12/2007 by chrissiegreen85 (1 review written)

I bought my Nissan Micra for less than £500 as a first car. It's reliable, uses hardly any petrol and is easy to maintain.

I use it to drive to work and to go to the stables in. For one person it is the perfect size, with plenty of boot space to put my saddle, wellies and other horsey stuff!

My Micra passed it's MOT in January with no problems what so ever, however I have since replaced the exhaust due to rust and the tyres. If it passes it's MOT this January then I plan to keep my car for yet

“The purple Micra is gone. I did not own it myself...”

Written on: 25/01/2007 by lewist (37 reviews written)

The purple Micra is gone. I did not own it myself though I did drive it a lot. It was my wife's transport to get to work for four years, then my daughter's and finally my elder son's. He has inherited his Mum's Almera and the Micra went to the auction. This review is by way of a valedictory for a great wee motor.

The Micra was a very basic item. It could seat four - though not in comfort for those in the back - and it had a wheel at each corner plus an engine. With only the driver it… Read Full Review

“Reliable, cheap, good insurance, Rac cover and at home...”

Written on: 27/12/2006 by dan9878 (5 reviews written)

Reliable, cheap, good insurance, Rac cover and at home for £40… Read Full Review

“The Nissan Micra 999cc was my first car, and what a...”

Written on: 11/11/2006 by Higgz19 (3 reviews written)

The Nissan Micra 999cc was my first car, and what a car it was! Before I owned it, it was my dads, and he had owned it for 4 years with no faults. He bought a Volvo S40 and left the Micra parked up for 12 months while I took lessons to pass my test.

I passed 12 months later, so the Micra had been sat there for 12 months. To my pleasant surprise, it breezed through an MOT, and very little went wrong on it for the year I had it. Just a few tyre problems, and I replaced 3 tyres in 12 months… Read Full Review

“The Nissan Micra is a very good reliable cheap small...”

Written on: 30/11/2005 by titusgroan (9 reviews written)

The Nissan Micra is a very good reliable cheap small car. Can't fault it apart from the above problem but which I expect has been fixed in later models… Read Full Review

221404_Calc's Response to titusgroan's Review

Written on: 18/12/2005

If a Micra is flooded, take out the fuel pump fuse from the fuse box, then turn the engine over. Then replace the fuse and the the car should start immediately.

Titusgroan's Response to titusgroan's Review

Written on: 19/01/2006

Thanks mate its just done it again. The AA man shows me every year and of course I'm careful until the next year then forget what he's told me!..and call them out again.