Tonkin Textiles Metal Graffitti double duvet cover Reviews

“I got my Tonkin Textiles Metal Graffitti double duvet...”

Written on: 20/08/2008

I got my Tonkin Textiles Metal Graffitti double duvet cover from Duvet Sets Wholesale Shop.
Duvet sets at wholesale price by UK based manufacturer!

This duvet cover set is the softest I've found, and it's very easy to care for. It also comes in a wide range of colors, so I had no problem finding one to match my decor!… Read Full Review

“Tonkin Textiles seems to be a small family company...”

Written on: 28/11/2005 by jxglover (1 review written)

Tonkin Textiles seems to be a small family company which obviously helps its quality and customer care. The website was well designed with excellent pictures, online purchasing was secure via paypal. My item was made to order and delivered beautifully packaged within 10 days, and better quality than expected too… Read Full Review