Quaker Oh's Reviews

Quaker Oh's - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quaker Oh's

Quaker Oh's

“Quaker Oh's are sweet but not too sweet, it has...”

Written on: 02/09/2009

Quaker Oh's are sweet but not too sweet, it has coconut flavor paired with a touch of honey. It's a great snack, breakfast or even dessert!

The Oh!s are a little bigger than Cheerios because they have bits of what I think are toasted coconuts.

This is my favorite cereal even though it seems to be so hard to find!… Read Full Review

Quaker Oh's

“Quaker Oh's is my favorite cereal. It doesn't get...”

Written on: 09/12/2008

Quaker Oh's is my favorite cereal. It doesn't get soggy in the milk, which is great. It is fairly inexpensive compared to other cereals. High percentages in all other nutrients makes up for the slightly high sugar content.

Great cereal. In the past five years, I switched to an atkins diet. Love my diet and this is the only cereal I will ever cheat and have a bowl of, it is that good!… Read Full Review

Quaker Oh's

“It is my absolute favorite cereal. It's a great mix...”

Written on: 09/07/2008

It is my absolute favorite cereal. It's a great mix between a grown-up cereal and a kid cereal… Read Full Review

Quaker Oh's

“Quaker Oh's is the best cereal. I discovered and no...”

Written on: 27/11/2005 by friends (1 review written)

Quaker Oh's is the best cereal. I discovered and no it's the family favorite. I got my brother and sister-in-law to try it and now they're hooked to. I buy about 3 boxes at a time. I think it's less expensive cause it's not advertised a lot. My kids even love it. Try this cereal. It's only about 1.99 a box and it's delicious if you like the honey, graham cracker taste… Read Full Review

Bakedbeanqueen's Response to friends's Review

Written on: 04/04/2006

I've seen these in the store but have been curious about whether they taste nice or not...I'll have to make an effort to buy them next time!