Skif Beretta A-9000s Reviews

Skif Beretta A-9000s - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Skif Beretta A-9000s

Skif Beretta A-9000s
Skif Beretta A-9000s

“Hey - contact me - have a Webey 177 in mint condition...”

Written on: 03/09/2010

Hey - contact me - have a Webey 177 in mint condition greg.forrester@bell.net… Read Full Review

“Anics-Beretta, Russian Technical features and Italian...”

Written on: 04/10/2009 by 00Tonio (6 reviews written)

Anics-Beretta, Russian Technical features and Italian design.This is all in polymer,high quality material used for modern firearms as well.
SA and DA,22 shot mag 177 pellet/bb's.It's powerful 395-410fps.It's small which makes it unique because most CO2 pistols are bigger and bulky.Even this one's a bit bulky and the grip can be a bit awkward for smaller hands.
I like the slide you can cock.
because it has
a short barrel,there's hardly any accuracy I think,but still a nice gun to shoot even… Read Full Review

“I like the Skif Beretta A-9000s it is easy to handle...”

Written on: 10/02/2009 by spaghett (1 review written)

I like the Skif Beretta A-9000s it is easy to handle has a good grip and is good fun but do have a prob with jamming.takes all the fun away … Read Full Review

“From it's handsome authentic look right down to the...”

Written on: 18/04/2007 by FrankieBeans (1 review written)

From it's handsome authentic look right down to the craftsmanship I find the Beretta A-9000s functions almost as good as it looks! I had to make a slight adjustment to the rear site and do find the magazine jams at times. It has proven to be extremely accurate at 200 feet!… Read Full Review

“I was disappointed when I got this Skif Beretta...”

Written on: 06/05/2006 by Vincent 70 (17 reviews written)

I was disappointed when I got this Skif Beretta A-9000s. In pictures and in the descriptions, it seems to be a great gun, but once I got it, the reality was different. Not a good Quality, but a High price 220€… Read Full Review

“I liked the look of the Skif Baretta A-9000s, but I...”

Written on: 26/11/2005 by GiroJohn (60 reviews written)

I liked the look of the Skif Baretta A-9000s, but I was disappointed that it kept jamming. I tried several types of pellet, but with no success. My supplier exchanged for me.
Maybe I was just unlucky… Read Full Review

Hotsky's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 29/11/2005

how was the POWER? what's the advertised fps? have measured it?
<br>
<br>I had a Skif which was sopposed to 395-520fps and I was only getting only ~350fps ;(

Willgrip's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 28/02/2006

Hi Guys,
I have both these guns. The Beretta is a great looker and feels good in the hand too, but the CP99 is much more accurate and powerful for sure.

Girojohn's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 30/11/2005

Hi,
The power was advertised at 410/460 fps. Sorry didnt have a chance to chrono because of jamming.
I would say that it didn't feel anywhere as powerful as my CP99, which only does about 315/350 depending on the temperature of CO2.