Vauxhall Sintra 2.2 DTi Reviews

Vauxhall Sintra 2.2 DTi - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Sintra 2.2 DTi

Vauxhall Sintra 2.2 DTi
Vauxhall Sintra 2.2 DTi

“I bought my sintra 2.2 tdi on a T plate direct from...”

Written on: 22/01/2009 by 4300marcus (1 review written)

I bought my sintra 2.2 tdi on a T plate direct from the Vauxhall Dealership 1yr old with 9000 miles on the clock. Mine lasted just 6 years before the Fuel injection pump died with just 59000 on the clock. The Vauxhall garage quoted £3,200 for the repairs which was by that time more than the vehicle was worth. During the 6 years I lost count of the number of tyres that were bought due to excessive wear. Don't get me wrong as a vehicle for comfort its great and I miss it. What I don't miss are… Read Full Review

“I had the Vauxhall Sintra DTi on a "T" plate. Ran it...”

Written on: 26/11/2005 by GiroJohn (60 reviews written)

I had the Vauxhall Sintra DTi on a "T" plate. Ran it for about 15 months and did around 28000 miles. Never had a problem with mechanics etc... Great driving position - high up good visibility. Comfortable for long runs. Seats like armchairs. Electric windows/mirrors, central locking and air conditioning. Could move when you got it going, but handled a bit like a van. Based on the GM American Model I believe… Read Full Review