The Whisky Exchange Reviews - www.thewhiskyexchange.com

The Whisky Exchange www.thewhiskyexchange.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Disappointed”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by joybear (1 review written)

I've made purchases on this site for years and had been recommending the site to my friends. I enjoyed finding rare bottles for gifts. But this last gift was such a huge disappointment I can no longer purchase or recommend this company. The bottle came in beat up packaging, leaking, with a destroyed cork. After contacting the company and sending pictures. They apologized and offered a small discount towards a new bottle. Unfortunately this discount won't even cover my shipping costs (as I am… Read Full Review

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com

“I ordered it, they told me when it would come and it...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

I ordered it, they told me when it would come and it came. What more could a punter want? When I go to John Lewis, I don't buy something and then fill out a form saying how wonderful they are. No complaint generally equates to satisfaction. Lastly, what on earth do I know about "Quality of website?" As for "Value for money" this was the only damned place I could buy this particular brand so I had no choice.

I thought the P&P charges were challenging… Read Full Review

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com

“Qick delivery. The glasses in the pack were blatantly...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

Qick delivery. The glasses in the pack were blatantly faulted which showed up well on photos requested by seller. Customer service, polite, but accepted no reponsibility or any help at all until put under alot of presure. Even then no satisfactory conclusion come to… Read Full Review

thewhiskyexchange.com