The Whisky Exchange Reviews - www.thewhiskyexchange.com

Media Gallery for The Whisky Exchange www.thewhiskyexchange.com

The Whisky Exchange www.thewhiskyexchange.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“non delivery of purchase, needed by the stated date”

Written on: 09/07/2013 by hkateh (1 review written)

having been deligthed to have found the particular brand of rum we had been looking for, I put an order in 6 dates ago. I was assured by the web sight it would arrive in the stated time. I received no communication from the Whiskey exchange. I only found out it has not even been dispatched because I rang them, this item order was a present from a number of us, for a work colleague - very disappointed… Read Full Review

“Terrible experience ”

Written on: 23/06/2013

My first transaction on thewhiskyexchange.com was a nightmare....with a final hammer on the coffin being that my order was cancelled since there was zero coordination among the various departments...I ordered a hanyu ace of clubs on the 3rd of June and got an email on 5th of June to prove my identity which I did send details on 6th of June......subsequently no intimation and finally an email on the 17th of June that my order was cancelled since stocks were sold out.....the relation manager… Read Full Review

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com

“Part of my order was out of stock and The Whisky...”

Written on: 17/05/2011

Part of my order was out of stock and The Whisky Exchange were good enough to exchange the ordered goods for an alternative and post it first class to arrive on Saturday at no extra charge as it was wanted for a birthday present. Excellent service. The whisky was much appreciated by the recipient… Read Full Review

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com

“I am a pub that specializes in real ales and ciders,...”

Written on: 23/04/2011

I am a pub that specializes in real ales and ciders, and whiskey!!!!! There won't be too many people purchasing the amounts I do. You have some excellent products, but learn to work with the on trade, many of us are free of tie on spirits. If you wish to close public houses and to eventually destroy your own source of income carry on as you are. If you offered genuine on and off licence prices with just a 1 case minimum then there is hope that more of us would supply good whiskey. I bought 3… Read Full Review

Thewhiskyexchange's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2011

I'm sorry you haven't contacted us before - we have a thriving trade service offering substantial discounts for the on-trade. Please email my colleague vanessa@thewhiskyexchange.com for a full trade pricelist.

“excellent service , although i did think delivery cost...”

Written on: 21/03/2011 by david bate (1 review written)

excellent service , although i did think delivery cost for two bottles was quite high… Read Full Review

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com

“The Middleton delivered was not right it was false and...”

Written on: 12/03/2011

The Middleton delivered was not right it was false and not right. I have had a number before and this was a cheaper substitute.

I am going to follow this up with trading standards. This is a fraud!… Read Full Review

Thewhiskyexchange's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
<br/>
<br/>We are sorry that your order was not to your satisfaction. However, having spoken to our customer services team, they have not received an email or telephone call from anyone complaining about their Midleton - have you tried to contact us yet about this issue?
<br/>
<br/>We get our Midleton direct from the distributors, who are also the brand owners, and will be happy to exchange your bottle and take your quality issue up with them. Please contact us on sales@thewhiskyexchange.com and we will do our best to resolve this for you.
<br/>Best regards,
<br/>The Whisky Exchange

“I placed an order 2 weeks before Christmas, planned as...”

Written on: 27/12/2010

I placed an order 2 weeks before Christmas, planned as a gift. The website claimed products were being dispatched within 24 hours. 1 week later, my order was still being 'processed'. I e-mailed, but received no response. By thurs 23rd Dec, my order was marked as having been 'despatched'. However, still no sign of it and no response to further e-mail. Great range of whiskies, but no good if they do not arrive on time and customer services do not respond to contact… Read Full Review

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com

“Had a truly dreadful customer service experience with...”

Written on: 27/12/2009

Had a truly dreadful customer service experience with this company.

Ordered over two weeks ago and received a tracking number for the order. Website constantly said order had been dispatched and when I phoned I was told it was with DHL their couriers.

Nearly 3 weeks later on X-Mas Eve (I ordered as a Christmas present) I was told that the product wouldn't actually be with me as it had been "damaged in transit"

I had to chase them myself to get this unsatisfactory answer and am now attempting… Read Full Review

Timf's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2010

I work for the Whisky Exchange and we have never used DHL, so I'm afraid that I have to treat this review with extreme scepticism.

Fridayfun's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2010

I found this review not helpful because whisky exchange are usually very good and they never use DHL i guess, everytime i place my order i get it from parcelforce and always on time, the customer care dept people are very good and inform u before in hand if there is any item out of stock.

“Very very diappointing service from this company. ”

Written on: 23/12/2009

Very very diappointing service from this company.

I ordered the Malt Whisky in time for Christmas on 15th December. Their website stated it was in stock and would be with me within 3-4 days. As of the 23rd it has still not arrived.

I specifically stated I needed it for Christmas Eve if not earlier as it was a present.

I heard nothing from the company and assumed all was well. When I contacted them on 22nd I was told there had been a stock issue but product would be with me the next day… Read Full Review

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com

“ I have been waiting over 2 weeks for my order,...”

Written on: 12/11/2009

I have been waiting over 2 weeks for my order, emailed them 4 times and they won't even bother to answer. I say if you order, do so at your own risk. And don't expect any help from anyone at the whisky exchage. They have no problem taking your money but then you are on your own. Worst shop in England. Didn't even get a tracking number. AVOID… Read Full Review

thewhiskyexchange.com