Minolta Maxxum 7D Reviews

Camera Resolution: 6 Megapixel
Image Resolutions: 3008 x 2000 / 1504 x 1000
Exposure Control
Shutter Speed: 30 - 1/4000 sec
White Balance: Auto / Manual / Daylight / Sunny (Preset) / Cloudy (Preset) / Fluorescent (Preset) / Tungsten (Preset) / Shade (Preset) / Flash (Preset)
Frames Per Second: 3 Frames
Storage
Memory Type: CompactFlash Card Type I / IBM Microdrive / MMC Card / SD Card
Compression Modes: Fine / SuperFine / Normal / Uncompressed
Compression Type: JPEG
File Size (High Res.): 9.85 MB (13 images on 128MB card)
File Size (Low Res.): 0.21 MB (about 610 images on 128MB card)
Flash
ISO Speeds: Auto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
Flash Type: Built-In & External
Flash Functions: Flash Off / Front Sync Flash / Rear Sync Flash / Fill-in Flash / Red-eye Reduction Flash
Viewfinder / Display
Video Interface: Video Out
Power Supply
Battery Type: Proprietary Lithium
Included Features
Self Timer: 2 Sec. / 10 Sec.
Mp3 Built In:
Built-in Microphone: Without Built-in Microphone
Built-in Speaker: Without Built-in Speaker
Tripod Mount: With Tripod Mount
System Requirements
Operating System: Apple Mac OS 9 / Apple Mac OS X / Microsoft Windows 2000 / Microsoft Windows 98 / Microsoft Windows 98SE / Microsoft Windows ME / Microsoft Windows XP
Other
Height: 10.6 cm
Width: 15 cm
Depth: 7.7 cm
Weight: 0.8 kg
Warranty: 1 Year
Included Accessories: Software / USB Cable / Video Cable / Driver / Lithium Battery / Battery Charger / Lens Cap / Strap
Release Date: Q4, 2004

Minolta Maxxum 7D

“Th Minolta Maxxum 7D is a really great value for money...”

Written on: 15/01/2009 by leucate (2 reviews written)

Th Minolta Maxxum 7D is a really great value for money camera, which produces some fantastic pictures. Easy to transfer to computer or TV for slide shows. Great pictures, although at first seemed complicated once you get used to it, it becomes really easy, and if you can ' t be bothered to learn it, it can be completely automatic.
It has a really good build quality, with a good rubber grip… Read Full Review

Minolta Maxxum 7D

“I have had my Minolta Maxxum 7D for nearly a year now....”

Written on: 21/10/2006 by bigraz (13 reviews written)

I have had my Minolta Maxxum 7D for nearly a year now. And in that time my photography has improved 100%. I find it so easy to use and have blown most of my shots up to A3 on a Epson 1290s Printer, and they look fantastic, even if I do say so myself. I use mainly "Sigma" lens with the 7D Body and overall I am a great fan of the 7D! All I am sorry about is the fact "Konica Minolta" are not around to build further great cameras. Let's hope "Sony" carries on in the same vain… Read Full Review

Minolta Maxxum 7D

“I have had three Minolta Maxxum 7Ds in eight months....”

Written on: 24/11/2005 by grumpy1953 (1 review written)

I have had three Minolta Maxxum 7Ds in eight months. First one would freeze up.second one would overheat and freeze up. Third one LCD is to dark and won't adjust brighter and when using eather the 3600HD flash or the pop up flash the pictures are to dark. Minolta told me I have to send the camera and flash in together to have them synced to work right.I would like to know if anyone else has these problems.I am ready to just sell all my Minolta equipment including all the G lenses and go with… Read Full Review