Comet - Accessories Direct Reviews

Media Gallery for Comet - Accessories Direct

Comet - Accessories Direct

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Wasn't able to get the parts anywhere else than Comet...”

Written on: 19/08/2008

Wasn't able to get the parts anywhere else than Comet - Accessories Direct, and was cheaper than the manufacturer. All in all a very good service, great customer service and got what i needed and quickly… Read Full Review

“Comet Accessories Direct are just fantastic. Last...”

Written on: 23/11/2005 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Comet Accessories Direct are just fantastic. Last night I went home, and when wrestling with an awkward cauliflower, I cracked the glass shelf at the bottom of my fridge freezer. I have an extended warranty from Comet where I bought the fridge freezer from. A quick call to them and they gave me the telephone number of who to contact directly for a new shelf.

I phoned them and got straight through to a person. They took my details, name and address etc. This was at 17:49 last night, and by… Read Full Review

Kevinelly's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 04/06/2010

The door fell off my fridge freezer. Comet said they would refix the door since it was still under warranty but that the drawer that was cracked in the process was not covered as it was not an operating part and was accidental damage. When I pointed out that the damage had been done by the door falling off I was told that this made no difference.
<br/>
<br/>Surely a door falling off would be embarrassing enough for them without trying to wriggle out of the associated liability!
<br/>
<br/>Instead they gave me the number of Accessories Direct without telling me that it was connected to Comet so that I could by a drawer from them. I will go direct to the manufacturer for the part and then the small claims court beckons.