Comet - Accessories Direct Reviews

Comet - Accessories Direct - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Comet - Accessories Direct

Comet - Accessories Direct

“very poor after sales”

Written on: 24/06/2011 by t-long1 (1 review written)

ordered new freezer door seal 26/5/2011 was told 10-14 days delivery. was later told 19/6/2011 days later 22/6/2011 and to top it all i phoned 23/7/2011 and was told 24/7/2011, not happy with that i went to my local store asked what was going they rang spares depp and got another date of 5/7/2011. so i now have had 2 delivery dates on the same day.WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON COMET WILL NEVER SHOP AT COMET AGAIN.MAY BE HERE FOR XMAS. DIDNT SAY WHAT YEAR. t long chippenham wiltshire… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/07/2011

3/7/2011 still not recieved, seems its on a slow boat from china

Written on: 13/07/2011

new del date 11/8/2011 what a joke comet tlong chippenham

Written on: 12/07/2011

11/7/2011 had phone call from comet hq. have now been informed comet buyers are trying to obtain a new seal from another source, seems i have been told a few poky pies on del dates. NEVER EVER AGAIN COMET. T LONG CHIPPENHAM WILTSHIRE.

Written on: 05/07/2011

still waiting delivery, latest date for arrival to this country 15/7/2011 christmas is coming.

Written on: 04/07/2011

wrote to head office no responce, t.long chippenham

“Beware: Comet Accessories UK is based in France in...”

Written on: 18/07/2010

Beware: Comet Accessories UK is based in France in Moussey la Neuf.Communication between departments is poor. I bought a pasta maker which did not work properly. I contacted the company as advised and was told to send it back for a refund. P&P was not to be refunded as I didn't email the company with full details, although the person I spoke with gave me a reference number and a return form. The refund took weeks to sort out as yet another department, in Paris this time, was handling it. C/A… Read Full Review

“Wasn't able to get the parts anywhere else than Comet...”

Written on: 19/08/2008

Wasn't able to get the parts anywhere else than Comet - Accessories Direct, and was cheaper than the manufacturer. All in all a very good service, great customer service and got what i needed and quickly… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“i was taken to the local comet at burfields ...”

Written on: 29/05/2008

i was taken to the local comet at burfields portsmouth, by a friends car. and ordered proline freezer paid for delivry, and also a box fridge, which as another delivery charge we got into her car.
the freezer was already not useable when delivered, a couple of weeks for them to exchange it.
the box fridge, has never worked properly, now its so bad useless. contacted comet. no they dont repair. but they will exchange it if i A… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought my Acer laptop from Comet online in November...”

Written on: 13/11/2007 by dismayed2 (2 reviews written)

I bought my Acer laptop from Comet online in November 2006. On delivery, I unpacked it and plugged it in and quickly discovered that the card drive didn't work. I took it to a local Comet store who told me I'd have to deal with Acer directly. I argued my consumer rights and after a lot of hassle they suddenly agreed to replace it and I took home a new laptop.

At the beginning of October this year, still within the 12 month warranty, I left the room for 10 minutes and returned to find that… Read Full Review

“I bought my Acer laptop from Comet online in November...”

Written on: 13/11/2007 by dismayed2 (2 reviews written)

☆☆☆☆☆

“Ordered a replacement water filter from Comet...”

Written on: 21/02/2007 by micko48 (3 reviews written)

Ordered a replacement water filter from Comet Accessories Direct. They sent me the cheaper (inferior) water filter (500 gallon) but still charged me the same price as the 800 gallon Magic Water Filter. When I phoned to complain I was told they could not help me unless I had the actual filter in front of me even though I explained exactly what the problem was. The member of staff I spoke to was rude, unhelpful and obstructive. When I phoned back the next day and spoke to a supervisor he was as… Read Full Review

“Comet Accessories Direct are just fantastic. Last...”

Written on: 23/11/2005 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Comet Accessories Direct are just fantastic. Last night I went home, and when wrestling with an awkward cauliflower, I cracked the glass shelf at the bottom of my fridge freezer. I have an extended warranty from Comet where I bought the fridge freezer from. A quick call to them and they gave me the telephone number of who to contact directly for a new shelf.

I phoned them and got straight through to a person. They took my details, name and address etc. This was at 17:49 last night, and by… Read Full Review

Kevinelly's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 04/06/2010

The door fell off my fridge freezer. Comet said they would refix the door since it was still under warranty but that the drawer that was cracked in the process was not covered as it was not an operating part and was accidental damage. When I pointed out that the damage had been done by the door falling off I was told that this made no difference.
<br/>
<br/>Surely a door falling off would be embarrassing enough for them without trying to wriggle out of the associated liability!
<br/>
<br/>Instead they gave me the number of Accessories Direct without telling me that it was connected to Comet so that I could by a drawer from them. I will go direct to the manufacturer for the part and then the small claims court beckons.