Webley & Scott .177 Junior Reviews

Webley & Scott .177 Junior - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Webley & Scott .177 Junior

Webley & Scott .177 Junior
Webley & Scott .177 Junior

“its a very good air pistol and it has great value for...”

Written on: 28/10/2010

its a very good air pistol and it has great value for money but dont shoot your self because it hurts a lot hahaha i brought it for a animal living in the loft and im glad i brought this because i didnt think it would do the job but in all respect i never looked back and they come in handy i recomend one to all. there is one problem you can only load one bullet at a time… Read Full Review

“I am now 51 years young and the Webley & Scott .177...”

Written on: 15/05/2009

I am now 51 years young and the Webley & Scott .177 Junior was my first airpistol which I bought second hand in 1968, in a gunshop for 50 Dutch Guilders. It has now found a place in my little personal museum. It is still in perfect working order and for sentimental reasons I will never part with it. I recently found a NOS Webley Hurricane in a shop in Spain, I bought it just for fun… Read Full Review

“I sell airguns and last year I brought in an old...”

Written on: 05/02/2009 by gutworm45 (6 reviews written)

I sell airguns and last year I brought in an old Webley Junior (model number 547) off an old man who said he brought it himself back in 1948 from Bates gun makers of Birmingham. I grew up right opposite the Webley & Scott factory in Frankley, Birmingham and my shop is only 2 miles from where the factory is. I have kept this gun rather than sell it on as I don`t think I`ll come accross many more, especially fully working models in reasonable condition. The old guy brought it in wrapped in a… Read Full Review

Grumpygit's Response to gutworm45's Review

Written on: 17/05/2011

I found this review helpful because...I have inherited a W/S Junior No 447 (f)and I am attempting to value it.

“The Webley pistol is, in my opinion is the finest ever...”

Written on: 31/01/2009 by bearkat (1 review written)

The Webley pistol is, in my opinion is the finest ever produced. The oldest pistol I own is a Webley air pistol mark 1, it has a safety catch,wooden grips with a brass flying pellet set into each,with the number 20813 stamped l/hand side above the left grip.This mk1 is smaller than the younger mk1 60442 and has more patent numbers on the barrell,inc German,Japan,Italy&Spain. I require a barrel & slide parts plus spring &seals/washers?,.can some one help please!!… Read Full Review

“My Webley & Scott .177 Junior air pistol was my...”

Written on: 23/11/2005 by GiroJohn (60 reviews written)

My Webley & Scott .177 Junior air pistol was my father's gun, so I have no idea how old it is. Fairly low power and .177, but still good fun. Still going strong after a lot of years.

I would bet there aren't many of these around and still working fine… Read Full Review

Gold Elite's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 22/06/2006

I also have a junior. I think it's about 60-70 years old. I fully agree with the review; they are built like tanks and seem to be indestructible. Mine has a few patches of rust on the end of the barrel but that is the only thing wrong with it, even after 60 years of fairly constant use!

Emptyhead's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 05/04/2010

the 177 is 40yrs old

Bearkat's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 03/02/2009

I have had webley pistols many years but only bought them out of the loft after seeing your details on my laptop (first laptop) my children bought me for Xmas. Through you, I hope now to find some history of my Webleys

Bearkat's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 30/01/2009

Hi, I have a senior, quite old but near new condition and a junior also quite old and near new. I also nave a very old one with wood grips with inlaid brass flying pellets?, complete but needs some work.
<br/>