Slik Able 300DX Reviews

Slik Able 300DX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Slik Able 300DX

Slik Able 300DX

“I've had an Able 300 DX for many years and it's given...”

Written on: 12/08/2006 by Jezz Richings (1 review written)

I've had an Able 300 DX for many years and it's given excellent service until, without warning, one of the legs sheared off leaving me stranded with no tripod at a critical moment! Maybe it was metal fatigue. A real pity, because its been a stalwart tripod. I wonder if I can get a spare leg somewhere?… Read Full Review

Slik Able 300DX

“I have the Slik Able 300DX tripod for few years. It's...”

Written on: 23/11/2005 by photoman (62 reviews written)

I have the Slik Able 300DX tripod for few years. It's ideal for medium format cameras and heavy SLR's with big lenses. It's not suitable for video cameras because the legs are not connected between and a head that can't give a required smoothness of movement.
It's built really good, it will serve for many years, all parts are metal.
I would recommend one for those photographers who has professional grade SLR and heavy lenses… Read Full Review