Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway Reviews

Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway

Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway

“I think this is the best album that I have listened to...”

Written on: 31/08/2006 by Cheryl 19 (1 review written)

I think this is the best album that I have listened to in ages!!! She is a very very talented lady, and she will go very far! Her sound is very good, and her sound is unique, which I like in an artist. I can see me still listening to Kelly Clarkson when I'm 80 years old!… Read Full Review

Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway

“What more can I say other than Kelly Clarkson's...”

Written on: 28/12/2005 by bobthebuilder1234 (1 review written)

What more can I say other than Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway album is brilliant! There is not a bad track on the whole album, and I would say 7 of them are worthy of being singles.

Kelly is the best!… Read Full Review