Take That, Never Forget Reviews

Take That, Never Forget - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Take That, Never Forget

Take That, Never Forget

“I thought it was the best album ever made and I would...”

Written on: 06/06/2008 by fayza109 (1 review written)

I thought it was the best album ever made and I would give it 20 out of 10. It really means something to me because I never forgot… Read Full Review

Take That, Never Forget

“So glad that the boys are back together again and I...”

Written on: 25/11/2005 by Concerned Parent (16 reviews written)

So glad that the boys are back together again and I had to celebrate by buying Take That, Never Forget. I've been blasting this out all day long, listening to all the classics and I feel ten years younger!!!

Can't wait for the tour, I will be there screaming away with the best of them!!! Just a shame that Robbie is still being pig headed and won't come back!!

The album itself is a fans dream. I would recommend it to everyone… Read Full Review