Briggs & Stratton 3500 Elite Series Reviews

Briggs & Stratton 3500 Elite Series - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Briggs & Stratton 3500 Elite Series

Briggs & Stratton 3500 Elite Series

“Kohler 14kw resa NG gas preasure/customer service”

Written on: 08/03/2013

I purchase a Kohler 14Kw generator only to be told by my utility they do not and can not provide the required 5-11 inch WC for NG.First,I made the mistake of not reading specs on required NG gas preasue required. I did how ever ask a number of plumbers and the sales people about this.I also contacted the Gas Utility but by time they got back to me I had the Gen in my yard. No one warned me cause no one knows the answer. Now I call Electric supply house where the unit was purchased and their… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“If thats all the longer they last I don't want...”

Written on: 12/01/2008 by Mike Shelton (1 review written)

If thats all the longer they last I don't want another, I believe
they should last better than that. I'm very capable of putting new stater but the cost is to high. It's not right… Read Full Review

“I purchased the Briggs & Stratton 3500 Elite Series...”

Written on: 22/11/2005 by Jimd (1 review written)

I purchased the Briggs & Stratton 3500 Elite Series stand-by generator as a backup emergency power unit. The unit is easily capable of powering freezer, frig, furnace, TV and lights, to make a blackout livable. With reasonable energy management most appliances are usable. Manual Transfer switch installed. The generator has been converted to also run on natural gas. It is noticeably quieter and smoother on natural gas with no power loss.

An excellent investment… Read Full Review