Stand-Out.net Reviews - www.stand-out.net

Stand-Out.net www.stand-out.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stand-Out.net www.stand-out.net

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good clothes, great service, what's not to like?”

Written on: 12/04/2012

I've been shopping with Stand-Out for a year or so now, maybe more, and I'm a very happy customer. Prices are good, service is great, delivery is quick. I'd certainly recommend them to friends - and have done on many occasions in fact. My only criticism is regarding the discounts they offer. Rather than offering me a 10% discount as a returning customer, why don't they apply the discount automatically when I log in and start shopping? Food for thought hopefully... Anyhoo, 4 stars from me, and… Read Full Review

“very reasonable prices”

Written on: 12/03/2012 by hiirulainen (1 review written)

I Bought Baracuta Black G9 Original Harrington Jacket and I' couldnt find any lower price than here, also fast delivery to Finland… Read Full Review