Lancome Hypnotise Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Lancome Hypnotise - Ask a question now

Lancome Hypnotise

“lancome Hypnotise is a must have fragrance for any...”

Written on: 06/12/2007 by crista rose (1 review written)

lancome Hypnotise is a must have fragrance for any females dressing table… Read Full Review

Lancome Hypnotise

“I downloaded a coupon for a free 5ml sample of Lancome...”

Written on: 20/11/2005 by minxy106 (6 reviews written)

I downloaded a coupon for a free 5ml sample of Lancome Hypnotise perfume. It retails at about £40 a bottle so I had high expectations. Unfortunately, although the perfume smells lovely, I found myself having to re-apply it throughout the day, so my 5ml sample only lasted for 2 days! I personally wouldn't spend this much on this perfume, but it is new at the moment so I'll wait for the price to drop a little, or get it in the sales!… Read Full Review