Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater Reviews

• Service & Support

Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater

Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater

“I bought this product over a year ago. I was working...”

Written on: 30/11/2010

I bought this product over a year ago. I was working fine until today when the internal wires at the base overheated despite it having a cut off switch and burnt a few small holes in my floor. Luckily it wasn't on carpet as I reckon a major fire would have started… Read Full Review

Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater

“I purchased a Lervia osilating fan heater from Lidl at...”

Written on: 08/04/2008

I purchased a Lervia osilating fan heater from Lidl at cost of £7.99 I found it had a fault. within 4 days I returned it to Lidl bristol I was told they had none in stock as they sent them back. I was refused a refund and told to contact Lervia. their phone is not working. Seems very strange. Model H3136… Read Full Review

Janetodgerr's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2012

I HAVE HAD AN OILFILLED HEATER BUT ONE OF THE WHEELS HAS BROKEN CAN YOU GIVE ME AN ADDRESSS FOR A REPLACEMENT
BOUGHT FRON LIDL 2010 CH-GF-9-2
220-240 V-50HZ
I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL

Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater

“The Lervia Oscillating fan heater is better than other...”

Written on: 28/11/2005 by Docrob (1 review written)

The Lervia Oscillating fan heater is better than other heater costing £30-£40… Read Full Review

Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater

“It's impossible to find the slightest fault with the...”

Written on: 19/11/2005 by Bertie (27 reviews written)

It's impossible to find the slightest fault with the Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater I purchased from Lidl for £9,95 a year ago. I was so impressed with it, I bought another one from the same source three weeks ago at the same price.

From the picture, you will note it is taller at 42cms. (16 1/2 inches) than the average free-standing portable fan-heater and consequently easier to tip over. Should this happen, a safety switch under the base will instantly switch the heater off as will lifting… Read Full Review