Rimmel SpecialEyes Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Rimmel SpecialEyes - Ask a question now

Rimmel SpecialEyes

“I just found Rimmel SpecialEyes eyeshadow at Target,...”

Written on: 24/02/2008 by babyschnooks (1 review written)

I just found Rimmel SpecialEyes eyeshadow at Target, since I just moved to a remote area where NYX is not available. Their website says it's in other large stores as well. Hopefully it will be this available for a long time, since most of the American brands at the same price are incomparable… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Rimmel SpecialEyes

“There are a lot of different ways to package. I...”

Written on: 07/01/2008

There are a lot of different ways to package. I cannot get into yours, and have thrown a new eyeshowdow out, there is no way i can get into it.......I worked 1/2 this morning. The last time I used it my sister had to help.
It would be nice if you could keep us older...arthritic people in mind when discussing packaging… Read Full Review

Rimmel SpecialEyes

“This collection of eye-shadows is excellent! They have...”

Written on: 21/12/2006 by emza2511 (176 reviews written)

This collection of eye-shadows is excellent! They have a nice range of really natural colours, as well as some really amazing bold colours! I have the green Rimmel Special Eyes, and it's brilliant! It's really easy to apply, and the colour is really bold and striking. It stays on brilliantly as well, and it doesn't get that creased effect, which a lot of cheaper eye-shadows do get. It stays on brilliantly and the colour is great! I would recommend it to others!… Read Full Review

Rimmel SpecialEyes

“I honestly think the Rimmel SpecialEyes make up is...”

Written on: 19/11/2005 by carla2005 (3 reviews written)

I honestly think the Rimmel SpecialEyes make up is comparable to L'Oreal and Cover Girl, but Rimmel is much better!!… Read Full Review