Webley Axsor .22 Carbine Reviews

Webley Axsor .22  Carbine
Webley Axsor .22  Carbine

“webley axsor”

Written on: 05/09/2013

i have had just ab out every air rifle there is and believe me the webley axsor leaves them all standing top power flawless handling just superb in every way this is with me for life… Read Full Review

“great gun for a great price”

Written on: 27/07/2013

Best gun av ever had its light powerful and good looking for it age … Read Full Review

“This air rifle, is professionally made by the FX...”

Written on: 26/01/2011 by phil owen (1 review written)

This air rifle, is professionally made by the FX people, at Sweden. I have previously owned, the Webley FX2000 which is a beautiful gun, but the AXSOR is more accurate, and has a better handling and a fantastic walnut stock. The only down fall, there is no on board pressure gauge. Other than this, you possibly cannot fault this air rife. The design of the WEBLEY AXOSR AND THE FX2000, are still going strong today, as most of the new FX range air rifes such as the FX STORM etc are still… Read Full Review

“I bought this air rifle several years ago and I am...”

Written on: 14/07/2010

I bought this air rifle several years ago and I am still searching to find
something I don't like.It is a wonderful airgun,beautifully made,it is light
weight,I can carry it for long without being tired,I like very much the classic lines of the arm and its great accuracy.Its a pity the gun is discon-
tinued.I will never sell mine… Read Full Review

“I bought a Webley Axsor in .22 last year, my 1st air...”

Written on: 18/05/2010 by buckshot100 (1 review written)

I bought a Webley Axsor in .22 last year, my 1st air rifle for many years. The walnut stock looks like it was hand picked and overall the rifle feels like a .270/.308. Very clean traditional lines (unlike some of the pcp's on sale today). It seems fairly heavy but i think that is all to the good.
I bought it with two 8 shot mags 2nd hand from Forest Lodge Guns in Wragby. (top blokes.)
It can't be distinguished from new.
The only slight niggle is there's no built in pressure gauge, but i'm being… Read Full Review

“The Webley Axsor .22 Carbine gun is the best air rifle...”

Written on: 10/03/2009

The Webley Axsor .22 Carbine gun is the best air rifle i have ever fired its accurate easy to use and the bolt action loading system is unfaultable. if your looking for a good quality gun with an all round amazing performance than this is the one for you. Amazing gun fires beautifully every time and is a quality make. Its easy to use and has literally zero recoil. Only dont dismantle if dont Know what your doing… Read Full Review

“I have recently bought my self one and i must say its...”

Written on: 10/07/2008

I have recently bought my self one and i must say its the best gun by far ive shot and owned what ever u take aim and you know your going to hit and from a good distance to i may add… Read Full Review

“Go out and buy one and you see what i mean”

Written on: 06/02/2008 by adymi5 (1 review written)

Go out and buy one and you see what i mean… Read Full Review

“I have recently picked one up secondhand from someone...”

Written on: 15/12/2003 by CrazyRob (1 review written)

I have recently picked one up secondhand from someone I know who simply lost interest for just £250, in a condition like its never been used. Came with stirrup pump (worth a lot in itself), 3-9x32 scope, case, Walnut stock, silencer and a tin of AccuPells.
Having owned other air weapons in my late teens 20 years ago (Webley Vulcan and Weirauch HW80) I can honestly say I am gobsmacked with how modern air rifles have advanced. The thing which has most impressed is the amazing accuracy -… Read Full Review

Nlever's Response to CrazyRob's Review

Written on: 21/01/2004

I also have a Webley Axsor but it is a .177 caliber and having had rifles all my life I have to agree with Crazy Rob, its a very fine gun!

Huntinghenry's Response to CrazyRob's Review

Written on: 06/05/2006

hi i got a webley axsor and it is brillant. I got a mega deal webley axsor walnut stock sling scope covers scope-2-10-50 (something like that) worth £150 gun bag worth £30 bsa. Bipod logun £60 and a tin of pellets all for £525!!!! I now use it for everything. Its powerful and very accurate brill 10++++

Skinhead's Response to CrazyRob's Review

Written on: 17/04/2006

Couldn't agree more. A rifle that I sold in one of those moments of madness, and regretted ever since.

Duncan001's Response to CrazyRob's Review

Written on: 24/09/2005

The logun axor does have a gauge on the underside, it is about the size of a button, though it is not incredebly accurate.

Rebelmikey87's Response to CrazyRob's Review

Written on: 08/02/2004

I've just recently brought a axsor and it is definatly a great rifle, I picked mine up 2nd hand at £375 with a 3-9-50 hawke nite eye scope which is doing its job nicely and a silencer which is a good deal. The only problem is it doesnt have a pressure guage, but the more I shot the rifle accuratly guessing the pressure became second nature.

Tarmac Terror's Response to CrazyRob's Review

Written on: 26/01/2004

i also have a webley axsor had some problems with silencer alignment . but other than that i agree its a marvel.