Renault Laguna 1.8 sport tourer 1.8 petrol Dynamique extreme Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

“Undoubtly the Renault Laguna Sport Tourer worst car...”

Written on: 30/01/2008

Undoubtly the Renault Laguna Sport Tourer worst car for reliability I have ever owned. In addition to the reliability the parts are very expensive. I will never buy another Renault in my life. Please avoid buying the Laguna II… Read Full Review

“I bought the Renault Laguna around the time the new...”

Written on: 17/11/2005 by scarbs (1 review written)

I bought the Renault Laguna around the time the new Scenic was brought out, as I coudn't afford the Scenic my dealer had a deal on the Laguna Extreme… Read Full Review