Air Asia Reviews

• Quality of food

Air Asia - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Air Air change late night schedule from Singapore to...”

Written on: 07/03/2012

My son used to enjoy the late night from from Singapore to Kuching - because he can take a flight back after his work on Friday and go back on Sunday night. He can come home regularly but since Air Asia change it to the earlier schedule, he cant come home as regularly because it is no point spending so much - just for less than 24 hours back home. I think many Kuchingites working in Singapore harbour this inconvenience. Air Asia has the bad habit of changing their schedule as they like without… Read Full Review

“You can save quite a bit of money by travelling with...”

Written on: 04/11/2010 by halboy10 (9 reviews written)

You can save quite a bit of money by travelling with these guys because everything is removed so you have to buy in back in terms of comfort or entertainment!
Don't get me wrong, they work excellent as cheap jaunt around asia once there, but take BIG more famous jet company to get to KL first.As 15 hours stuck in that cabin is only for the young fit person who can rough anything (I used to be)… Read Full Review

“I have flown several times from Melb to KL return over...”

Written on: 21/10/2010

I have flown several times from Melb to KL return over the last 2 years with discount airfares...unbelievable value... paying $AUS250 to $350 RETURN! . The flights have always been on time, planes clean, my only concern is that the staff seem to be a little indifferent to safety issues. For instance on my last flight back to Melb in Feb 2010, the fellow next to me had a large parcel on his lap as we were preparing to take off and had his seat belt undone, which was not noticed by various staff… Read Full Review

“I flew from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu. There was a...”

Written on: 14/08/2010

I flew from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu. There was a special promotion, and I paid only 1/2 of the standard MAS price, so it was good value. Without special promotions, once all the charges are added up, it could cost as much or even more than MAS, which offers meals and up to 20kg without extra charges.

Checking in was very slow if there are lots of of passengers with excess baggage, which is paid for at the time of checking in. If you have pre-selected seats and pre-paid for excess… Read Full Review

“I was hesitant in booking with Air Asia as I had read...”

Written on: 02/07/2010

I was hesitant in booking with Air Asia as I had read bad reviews and friends had previously had bad experience with delayed and cancelled flights.
However I was pleasantly surprised. We flew Melbourne to KL and KL to Bali and return and the flights were only delayed once (45 mins at Melbourne airport).
Airfares were cheap but costs added up as you have to pay for everything extra (ie. food, drinks, blankets, luggage etc). Seats were surprisingly comfortable, though a bigger person might find… Read Full Review

“I dun care wht other say. In my opinion its a good...”

Written on: 19/04/2010

I dun care wht other say. In my opinion its a good deal to choose air asia.yeahh...having cheap fares bt quality of service is also gud. I will travel again soon wid ma family .For ur info guys it has launched mid year scheme from malaysia to melbourne in just odd 430rm frm period of aug 2010. go n check as i've already booked mine… Read Full Review

Cornelia77's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2010

I found this review not helpful because I can't be bothered reading a review by someone who can't write full words or sentences.

“Overall, I would say that Air Asia links well to the...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by Aposentado (2 reviews written)

Overall, I would say that Air Asia links well to the current Far East locations. Cheap to everyone coming from "so called rich" countries. On time, hence value for money. Food must be considered "Not Available" even if I had to vote it anyway.

It is a budget line, no food, no reserved seat, and therefore it is understandable they are strict on following their own rules. However, anyone who wants to use it must be aware the luggage allowance is strictly 15kg… Read Full Review