Interactive Resorts Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Agressive Sales Agents”

Written on: 11/10/2012

I am writing to in order to voice my disappointment in the methods that one of your sales staff (name available) has undertaken during the process of booking my honeymoon. I have been working with another company Ski solutions who had booked my wedding party into Zermatt for the week prior to this one. I had requested that they also look at honeymoon resorts close by for us. I was also undertaking some research myself. I came across Chalet Cimes in Nendaz with your company and had requested… Read Full Review

Horrobles40's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

I have now managed to speak to the the Customer Services Director and he has dealth with my concerns. He has advised that it has been dealth with internally and provided a small amount of compensation.

He has been very accommodating and prompt in his reponses and has apologised unreservedly.

I do have to say that other than the one agresive sales person the rest of the staff and the service has been to a good standard.

“Interactive Resorts Ltd for ski holidays - USELESS!!I...”

Written on: 26/04/2011 by JaneyJane (1 review written)

Interactive Resorts Ltd for ski holidays - USELESS!!I booked through this holiday company this winter and found the level of service before booking OK but following our booking they didnt give a stuff! We ended up paying over £100 each more per person on our holiday because the sales rep forgot to inform us of some very important information - how convenient! On following up my complaint no one seemed to care. Back to the local travel agent for me next year… Read Full Review

“Sales rep didn't provide us with all the information...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

Sales rep didn't provide us with all the information for the deal we were on. Ended up costing us another £130 in the resort. Their answer 'I don't think that any member of your party specifically asked for details of the offer at any time prior to your booking. Had you done so, you would have been informed that the deal does need to be applied at the time of confirming the booking and that special offers cannot be applied retrospectively'

So in short if you dont ask you dont get. I would… Read Full Review

“Don't assume that they are gonna provide what they say...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

Don't assume that they are gonna provide what they say Over the phone. Get it written down.
Make sure u read small print. Otherwise you will be in a trouble… Read Full Review

“Customer service poor. I would not recommend for anybody ”

Written on: 02/03/2011

Customer service poor. I would not recommend for anybody

“My experience: ”

Written on: 01/03/2011

My experience:
I booked my ski holiday over the phone. it was a group booking. all what I want to tell you all that if youre a foreign national who lives in UK need to apply visa for ski holiday, these guys will not provide document on time to get visa.

I had to cancel booking and cancellation fee of £1000.00 been charged from me. That totally they failed to provide document what I need on time. it was just a waste of money.

I WOULDNT RECOMMENDED ANY OF foreign national to book through them… Read Full Review

“Customer service poor. Think twice before booking....”

Written on: 01/03/2011

Customer service poor. Think twice before booking. They. Will tip you off.
I wouldn't recommend for anybody… Read Full Review

“I recently returned from a week skiing in Verbier,...”

Written on: 27/03/2009 by toriboon (1 review written)

I recently returned from a week skiing in Verbier, which was booked through Interactive Resorts. It was a complete disaster since our chalet was over-booked, and two people from my group had to sleep in a room that is only suitable for small children due to a very low sloping ceiling. They had to crawl into bed and sit on the floor to get dressed since it was impossible to stand up!

I found everyone I spoke to at Interactive to be unhelpful, rude and totally unprofessional. They did nothing to… Read Full Review

Interactiveresorts's Response to toriboon's Review

Written on: 09/04/2009

Hi Victoria -
<br/>
<br/>As a director of Interactive Resorts I can remember your situation well, and am upset to hear that this has tarnished your view of our service.
<br/>
<br/>Your original booking was based on sole occupancy of two chalet apartments but unfortunately one of your group members cancelled, which left you with 2 options:
<br/>
<br/>1. paying for the cancellation in order to keep sole occupancy which would have avoided issues over rooms
<br/>
<br/>2. reducing the overall holiday cost for cancelling a group member, which meant releasing a room to go on general sale and losing sole occupancy
<br/>
<br/>We advised you to go for option 1 so that you kept sole occupancy of the chalets and would avoid room issues, however you chose the 2nd option and we respected this.
<br/>We pride ourselves on our levels of customer service which includes your on-line client area featuring all information and correspondence relating to your holiday.
<br/>
<br/>The chalet rooms in question were clearly visible to you from enquiry through to final booking as you can see:
<br/>Second Floor:
<br/>Bath/shower/wc
<br/>Room 5 - Twin/triple (two singles plus sofa-bed) under eaves with balcony
<br/>Suite 6 - Sleeps 2-4 Twin room with balcony inter-connecting to second twin room (low ceiling & skylight window) suitable for children
<br/>
<br/>Again, you chose to release a room losing sole occupancy and access to all the rooms in the chalet. You then chose to add another person to your booking after the room was sold to a third party which resulted in the under eaves twin room being used.
<br/>
<br/>We sympathise with your situation, because we are passionate about ensuring every single person who books with us enjoy the best ski holiday possible. Sometimes though, these things are beyond our control but we will continue to try and improve our service and that of our operators.

Caradine's Response to toriboon's Review

Written on: 20/05/2009

I have to say I had the complete opposite experience with Interactive I had a small issue when on my holiday (which was not Interactive's fault) I called them up while I was on holiday and found the staff to be extremely sympathetic and helped to resolve my situation very fast with a satisfactory result. I would book with them again in a second, in fact I will be next season.

“Interactive Resorts are on the ball and persistent....”

Written on: 08/04/2008 by rtfastltd (1 review written)

Interactive Resorts are on the ball and persistent. Helpful with holiday choosing and options available. Upon booking incorrect advice given, incurring a charge for the change of booking numbers. Advised that it was possible to confirm group numbers upon the final form filling and then when the numbers were confirmed we were charged a cancellation fee for possible numbers??! Very unprofessional. Handled badly and were unwilling to compromise. We are very nervous as to the reliability of this… Read Full Review

Interactiveresorts's Response to 357776_rtfastltd's Review

Written on: 09/04/2009

You appear to be confusing our role as a retail travel agent and the tour operator who is responsible for charges applied to your booking.
<br/>
<br/>As an agent we are bound by our tour operators terms and conditions. If the tour operator applies a charge to your booking for name changes or because you were late supplying names then we have to apply this charge on their behalf.
<br/>
<br/>If the size of the group changes before your holiday departure this has an impact on your holiday cost and again we apply this charge on behalf of the operator.
<br/>
<br/>The advantages of booking through Interactive Resorts are that we deal with more catered chalet operators than any other agent ensuring the widest choice of holidays, all of which you are 100% finanicially protected. Our experienced team of dedicated skiers have worked in virtually all of the leading resorts world wide resulting in the very best impartial advice. Our websites, booking systems and client area add to the whole customer experience ensuring you a top class service.