Interactive Resorts Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Agressive Sales Agents”

Written on: 11/10/2012

I am writing to in order to voice my disappointment in the methods that one of your sales staff (name available) has undertaken during the process of booking my honeymoon. I have been working with another company Ski solutions who had booked my wedding party into Zermatt for the week prior to this one. I had requested that they also look at honeymoon resorts close by for us. I was also undertaking some research myself. I came across Chalet Cimes in Nendaz with your company and had requested… Read Full Review

Horrobles40's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

I have now managed to speak to the the Customer Services Director and he has dealth with my concerns. He has advised that it has been dealth with internally and provided a small amount of compensation.

He has been very accommodating and prompt in his reponses and has apologised unreservedly.

I do have to say that other than the one agresive sales person the rest of the staff and the service has been to a good standard.

“Interactive Resorts Ltd for ski holidays - USELESS!!I...”

Written on: 26/04/2011 by JaneyJane (1 review written)

Interactive Resorts Ltd for ski holidays - USELESS!!I booked through this holiday company this winter and found the level of service before booking OK but following our booking they didnt give a stuff! We ended up paying over £100 each more per person on our holiday because the sales rep forgot to inform us of some very important information - how convenient! On following up my complaint no one seemed to care. Back to the local travel agent for me next year… Read Full Review

“Sales rep didn't provide us with all the information...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

Sales rep didn't provide us with all the information for the deal we were on. Ended up costing us another £130 in the resort. Their answer 'I don't think that any member of your party specifically asked for details of the offer at any time prior to your booking. Had you done so, you would have been informed that the deal does need to be applied at the time of confirming the booking and that special offers cannot be applied retrospectively'

So in short if you dont ask you dont get. I would… Read Full Review

“Don't assume that they are gonna provide what they say...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

Don't assume that they are gonna provide what they say Over the phone. Get it written down.
Make sure u read small print. Otherwise you will be in a trouble… Read Full Review

“Customer service poor. I would not recommend for anybody ”

Written on: 02/03/2011

Customer service poor. I would not recommend for anybody

“My experience: ”

Written on: 01/03/2011

My experience:
I booked my ski holiday over the phone. it was a group booking. all what I want to tell you all that if youre a foreign national who lives in UK need to apply visa for ski holiday, these guys will not provide document on time to get visa.

I had to cancel booking and cancellation fee of £1000.00 been charged from me. That totally they failed to provide document what I need on time. it was just a waste of money.

I WOULDNT RECOMMENDED ANY OF foreign national to book through them… Read Full Review

“Customer service poor. Think twice before booking....”

Written on: 01/03/2011

Customer service poor. Think twice before booking. They. Will tip you off.
I wouldn't recommend for anybody… Read Full Review