LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque Reviews

LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque

LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque

“After dying my hair brunette, from blonde, and then...”

Written on: 31/12/2009 by HannahC6951 (4 reviews written)

After dying my hair brunette, from blonde, and then back to blonde again within the space of 1 month, i figured i needed to give my hair a break. I locked away my hairdryer and straighteners and purchased multiple hair products that promised to revitalise my hair.
This product was the worst one i tried. It had no adverse effects, but very little effects of improvement! The colour is a sickly-sweet pink that echoes the nasty overpowering smell. In terms of texture, it feels like cold custard… Read Full Review

LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque

“LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque - Having recently...”

Written on: 31/08/2008 by polaroidcandy (2 reviews written)

LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque - Having recently made the bold (stupid?) decision to change my hair from black to bright blonde (which went surprisingly well by the way) my hair definitely took a battering!

I picked this product purely because I'm a cheapskate and didn't want to pay out another £5 for a more expensive brand of product but I'm glad I did!

The tub is 200ml in volume, and cost me around £3.70 in my local pharmacy. The packaging is pink, and so is the product inside. It is… Read Full Review

LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque

“L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque is really very good...”

Written on: 22/06/2008 by bebo999 (1 review written)

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque is really very good and its worth the price. You must try it as it gives beautiful shine and tangle free hair, even if hair is coloured… Read Full Review

LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque

“I have never stuck with using hair masques before, due...”

Written on: 10/11/2005 by boobesque (3 reviews written)

I have never stuck with using hair masques before, due to being impatient and not wanting to stand around for 20 minutes! But the L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque is a masque you leave on for only a minute, and it is perfect in the shower! It has a texture that is thick enough to stay on hair, but is still light and doesn't make you look like you have an oil slick on your head.
It works well with the other products in the range, and I was chuffed at how shiny and ever so soft my hair was after… Read Full Review

Dcookoo's Response to boobesque's Review

Written on: 07/04/2007

Great review. I love L'oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque.

Boobesque's Response to boobesque's Review

Written on: 08/04/2007

Me too. I had tried all sorts of the expensive ones, and the L'oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Masque was better performing than any of them!