British Army Soldier 95 Goretex Jacket Reviews

British Army Soldier 95 Goretex Jacket - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for British Army Soldier 95 Goretex Jacket

British Army Soldier 95 Goretex Jacket

“I wanted a Goretex camo jacket for shooting and...”

Written on: 07/11/2005 by 002180 (1 review written)

I wanted a Goretex camo jacket for shooting and general wear. I explored the internet and found this one on Camping and Camo.co.uk. It was priced at £39.99 and p&p was £5.95. I read on the website to allow 14 days for delivery,it came the next day!!!

It is shorter than I expected, but long enough for good protection and there is a drawstring at the hem. The velcro cuffs help to give a protected snug fit too. I was suprised at the hood, it folds outwards to a massive length to offer… Read Full Review

“I bought my British Army Soldier 95 Goretex Jacket...”

Written on: 21/05/2006 by The Farmer (46 reviews written)

I bought my British Army Soldier 95 Goretex Jacket about 2-3 years ago and it's a good jacket. I got 2 pairs of the pants to ( old type and new). I've used mine in Scotland while on training and they do the job… Read Full Review