Nexus Computers Ltd Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Nexus Computers Ltd - Ask a question now

“nexus silent mouse SM-7000B”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by marklondon (7 reviews written)

nexus silent mouse SM-7000B what a load of SH££. do not buy this… Read Full Review

“Question: I wanted to know if Nexus Computers would...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by mike0473 (1 review written)

Question: I wanted to know if Nexus Computers would help me if I purchased a product from elsewhere.

Answer: To my surprise I did this, and they helped me to the point beyond which I expected.

Question: I wanted to know if they would give me true advice on products they had listed, as I knew I found the same product listed cheaper at Argos.

Answer: When I asked them about this they were honest, and told me that Argos often have special offers at cost price to attract customers. They even… Read Full Review