Xisico B40 .22 Reviews

Xisico B40 .22 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Xisico B40 .22

Xisico B40 .22
Xisico B40 .22

“As mentioned the B40 except for the beautiful detailed...”

Written on: 09/05/2008 by Sifu456 (61 reviews written)

As mentioned the B40 except for the beautiful detailed workmanship of the AA TX200's wood and metal it is a clone of this very popular air rifle.

It's not a AA TX200 but its darn close in strip down and function. It's also very close in accuracy I've found that it likes Rws Super domes and CPLs but seems to group almost any pellet into clover leafs at 20 yards benched. I have a soft bench I built for springer.

I know benched shooting is not a measure of what the shooter can do under field… Read Full Review

“Bought it in 22 cal about 2 months ago, loc tited...”

Written on: 17/06/2007 by kent10 (2 reviews written)

Bought it in 22 cal about 2 months ago, loc tited trigger screws when I got it & no problems,
Would buy this rifle again… Read Full Review

Sifu456's Response to kent10's Review

Written on: 09/05/2008

I found this review helpful because it has some of the same results that I found favorable with this air rifle for the money it is a well made and accurate air rifle. Its not as pretty as a AA Tx200 mark III but its close in function. Several individual have placed as high as 2nd in field trail events with this air rifle. Usually AA Tx200m3 or Hw97/77 are go to rifles here costing $400 and above.

“I bought in 22 cal about 2 months ago & It's my...”

Written on: 17/06/2007 by kent10 (2 reviews written)

I bought in 22 cal about 2 months ago & It's my favorite springer along with a Gamo CFX,
Opened up the loading port a little with some emery paper on a 1/8 dowel.
Much better now , Would buy this rifle again… Read Full Review

“WARNING: Do not over-tighten stock screws! I did and...”

Written on: 08/01/2007 by loopcat (2 reviews written)

WARNING: Do not over-tighten stock screws! I did and Stripped out the receiver and screw. Am waiting for repacement parts.

I really like this airgun. Good power/range, straight shooter. RWS superdome worked well for me. TX200 manual suggest 16.4g weight for pellets, JSB exact may be better. At 50 yard, I'm hitting throught coffee cans. Get good mounts! The Beeman scope I'm using likes to slide around. Shrouded Barrel makes harder to clean. First thing I did was degrease the barrel by… Read Full Review

Markhron's Response to loopcat's Review

Written on: 15/01/2007

Did you get your repair parts yet? Was that easy?
<br/>Thanks

Sifu456's Response to loopcat's Review

Written on: 09/05/2008

I found this review helpful because near same results that I got. excellent review.

Written on: 07/04/2007

Beeman Trophy .22 pellets work very well in my Xisico B40 air rifle!

Written on: 16/03/2007

I put an Ultra-Xl replacement spring in my B40 from Air Rifle Headquarters. MUCH tighter groups! Just "drop-in" the spring and start shooting. Power is about the same, but the consistency is great. JM also makes a Hornet seal that fits the B40.
<br/>Here is the link..
<br/>http://www.airrifleheadquarters.com/catalog/item/251488/1979288.htm

Written on: 15/01/2007

Hi Markhron,
<br>
<br/>Yes, I did get the parts. I had to drill out the old screw. However, it is now very easy to take the Xisico B40 apart and lube it.

“I have just got my Xisico B40 air rifle today, and I...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by themysteryman83 (1 review written)

I have just got my Xisico B40 air rifle today, and I must say that I am very impressed with this rifle so far! It is of course a copy of the very famous Air Arms Tx200. Mine is the .22 cal version. Here is the review!

1. Stock and outside - The stock is a nice matte finish. Woodgrain is very nice indeed. Finish is almost perfect. The stock is very uniform and nicely fitted. Cheekpad is well sculpted. My only complaint is that it is made for a bigger person, and my thumb hits the cheekpad when… Read Full Review

Sportytj's Response to themysteryman83's Review

Written on: 01/03/2006

Im wondering if i should send my xs-b26 back and get this riffle. How is the .22 cal at long shots is there alot of pellet drop 70ft. Sounds like you really like the b40 from the pics on the internet you got a winner.

Sifu456's Response to themysteryman83's Review

Written on: 09/05/2008

I found this review helpful because it was a great detailed review I like the way you outlined the events as you explained the rifle. i agree with your finding and add that most have found away to open the loading port with a dremel tool cone shape stone or a dowel and sand paper. It doesn't affect accuracy.
<br/>
<br/>Great detailed easy to follow review. I may copy your style.

Dicksav's Response to themysteryman83's Review

Written on: 08/12/2006

Hi
<br/>Just got one of the first B40's in England. I am very impressed. It is accurate, solid and very hard hitting.
<br>
<br/>I would recommend this gun, although it's a little rough around the edges compared to my HW80.
<br>Great value for money!

Themysteryman83's Response to themysteryman83's Review

Written on: 02/03/2006

Hi, at 70ft there is not much drop, but I like to shoot out a little further from there. It is very consistent and accurate. If I really concentrate on being accurate then I can put pellets in about a 2" circle at 50 yards. It can easily put them all through the same hole at 10 yards. It is definitely more accurate than me!