Wizzard, I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day Reviews

Wizzard, I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day - Ask a question now

Wizzard, I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day

“Oh the weird and very wonderful Roy Wood! This being...”

Written on: 06/10/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

Oh the weird and very wonderful Roy Wood! This being his most well known record ever, although an extremely talented musician who also sang with 'The Move', when you hear the name of the group Wizzard, you immediately think of "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day". It's one of those songs that once in your head, you can't stop singing!! This, along with Slade's "Merry Christmas Everybody", are the classic anthems of Christmas! When you hear this, you know it's Christmas!… Read Full Review

Wizzard, I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day

“My favourite Christmas melody has to be 'I Wish it...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

My favourite Christmas melody has to be 'I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day' by the immortal Roy Wood and Wizzard.

It's easily my fave Xmas tune and gets me in the mood for Christmas time. I don't think there's a person I know who doesn't love the chorus or the song for that matter. Obviously I'd recommend this to everyone… Read Full Review