Dr. Web LTD Doctor Web / Dr. Web Reviews

Dr. Web LTD Doctor Web / Dr. Web - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dr. Web LTD Doctor Web / Dr. Web

Dr. Web LTD Doctor Web / Dr. Web

“The last 10 years i have used the following antivirus...”

Written on: 08/07/2008 by freenet (1 review written)

The last 10 years i have used the following antivirus engines
11.mcaffee
12.jiang min antivirus
13.trend micro
14.f secure

The most outstanding antivirus according to me are kaspersky and drweb.
I prefered the last one because it is as good as the first one (although once it failed to protect me), it is cheap, light and has outstanding algorithms… Read Full Review

Dr. Web LTD Doctor Web / Dr. Web

“Dr Web LTD Has a good update speed and you can set for...”

Written on: 17/01/2008

Dr Web LTD Has a good update speed and you can set for full system scan found 3 viruses I didn't know i had on my pc great… Read Full Review

Dr. Web LTD Doctor Web / Dr. Web

“On my free time what I usually do is infect my PC with...”

Written on: 14/12/2007 by moronman (1 review written)

On my free time what I usually do is infect my PC with Trojans, Adwares, Viruses, etc... Then I'll try to remove the infection(s) with different AV softwares available in the software market. Dr.WEB may not always be on top of AV review charts but - if you're looking for an AV software that really works - this is definitely one of the best!!! One AV company even said that Win32/Virut is kind of nearly impossible to remove. Dr.WEB got rid of it in seconds!!! Dr webs creator has been there since… Read Full Review

Dr. Web LTD Doctor Web / Dr. Web

“I tried many AV before Doctor Web, such as Panda,...”

Written on: 07/11/2005 by mounes (1 review written)

I tried many AV before Doctor Web, such as Panda, Norton, and more..
First I used to get cracked softs, then I bought original to be always updated. Not to joke with viruses!

Norton is slowing down my PC, and kills the internet connection to download updates (up to 11.3 MB!!)
More over Norton is not secured itself. There are many viruses that can just SHUT IT DOWN!!

Panda doesn't recognize many viruses and trojans. It's nice like a Panda, but stupid Like Llama

I also used some free AV which… Read Full Review