John Lewis Evolution Kitchen Knives Reviews

John Lewis Evolution Kitchen Knives - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for John Lewis Evolution Kitchen Knives

John Lewis Evolution Kitchen Knives

“I bought these knives a couple of weeks ago so as of...”

Written on: 18/04/2011 by dodger44 (6 reviews written)

I bought these knives a couple of weeks ago so as of yet, I cannot comment on the durability factor. However, as a keen cook, I love these knives!
They are very, very sharp and easy to use. I love the look and feel of them too; they look highly professional and 'smart'. They cut through any kind of food with ease which I love! So many knives out there claiming to be sharp are nothing of the sort.
The John Lewis evolution kitchen knives were expensive, and I can't yet say if they are worth it… Read Full Review

“A stylish looking knife set with a sharp blade. Just...”

Written on: 16/02/2010

A stylish looking knife set with a sharp blade. Just what I was Looking for.
Unfortunatly after three months of normal use, washing in warm water and drying with a cloth the blades started to show signs of rust.

When I returned the knives to John Lewis with a recipt I was informed it's because I had used them incorectly and hadn't dried them properly.

I really think this is an inferior quality product and was very dissapointed with the responce I received from John Lewis… Read Full Review

“I don't have the block, just a single utility...”

Written on: 30/05/2009 by AntonyG (1 review written)

I don't have the block, just a single utility Evolution knife I bought from John Lewis in Oxford Street about ten(ish) years ago.

Very happy with it - it still looks as if I bought it yesterday… Read Full Review

“These John Lewis Evolution Kitchen Knives are very...”

Written on: 03/07/2008

These John Lewis Evolution Kitchen Knives are very good value for money. The definitely are the best knives I have had… Read Full Review

“We chose the Evolution kitchen knives from John Lewis...”

Written on: 06/11/2005 by max1s (1 review written)

We chose the Evolution kitchen knives from John Lewis as part of our wedding list as they looked stylish. With John Lewis putting their name on it, we thought the quality wouldn't be too bad.

Unfortunately, we were wrong. Less than two months after we received them, the utility knife started to corrode. I was shocked! These were supposed to be high quality stainless steel knives!

We took them back to the store (Bluewater, Dartfod UK) to ask for an exchange. We were happy to accept that… Read Full Review

Janet Haines's Response to max1s's Review

Written on: 08/07/2009

Had mine ages - wanted more in the range because they are so good. But the style has changed unfortunately.
<br/>
<br/>Mine are perfect. No staining or corrosion. But they do always get hand washed as I found years ago that dishwashers and stainless cutlery do not mix very well.