Lindt & Sprungli Lindt Chocolate Reviews

Lindt & Sprungli Lindt Chocolate - Ask a question now

Lindt & Sprungli Lindt Chocolate

“Lindt is the best quality chocolate in the world”

Written on: 13/01/2013 by jan2013new (13 reviews written)

I love the luxury box of Lindt chocolates. Unfortunately, a box of luxury Lindt chocolates are quite expensive so I only buy them on special occasions. However, the quality is amazing. I tried cheaper versions such as Marks and Spencer's box of Swiss chocolates but Lindt are so much better and are in a different league. I love the smooth delicious taste of Lindt chocolates and I highly recommend other people try it if they haven't. I would rate Lindt 10 out of 10… Read Full Review

Lindt & Sprungli Lindt Chocolate

“I am a guy, and whenever I hear women say chocolate is...”

Written on: 04/11/2005 by DidleySquat (1 review written)

I am a guy, and whenever I hear women say chocolate is better than sex I always imagine they are talking about Lindt chocolate. I first tasted this heavenly decadence in Australia when I was at Culinary arts school and we had a field trip to the local produce and specialty market. It is a full experience from the taste, texture and the emotional aftertaste it leaves you with… Read Full Review

Jan2013New's Response to DidleySquat's Review

Written on: 13/01/2013

I totally agree with your review.